- You may want to setup a secondary
email account and use it exclusively for submitting to search
engines. In this e-mail address you will receive the search
engine confirmation messages.
- If your email address rejects incoming email or is
invalid it is subject to being banned.
- Autoresponders are not allowed.
- Any email address that Linkstation considers to be unproductive is subject to being banned.
- Submitting any email address you are not authorized to use is strictly prohibited
and may result in legal action. Linkstation keeps log files and
tracks IP addresses on every submission. Any abuse will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Submitting to the Linkstation Free
Submission Service, may result in many confirmation emails being sent to your email address. Do not submit to the
Linkstation Free Submission Service unless you are equipped to handle the number of emails that may be sent to your posted email address.
- The Linkstation
Free Submission Service is available for use only by those who agree to these